This is my life

19

Smögen-Sweden


Smögen- Sweden

If you dont know me... I want to tell you a little bit  about my self.

This is me.
This is my life
This is where i live
This is what i love
This is the place i want to stay close to.
This use to be my dream and now im living it.

I use to live in Stockholm.
Today i Live on the other side of Sweden
And i love it. I live close to the ocean. (250 m)
I live on a small island (1600 people lives here during the winter time.) I´m so glad i had the chance to  move here with my family.
This is joy for me. Everyday when i am driving over the bridge from work i´m thinking... wow.. I live here..I cant belive it. =)

I love the summer and the winter here
I love the people here on the island
I love to be close to the water
I love the peacefulness in the wintertime
I love that there are so many people who comes here during summertime

I LOVE my LIFE and my twins and my husband and i am so grateful for this.

♡♡♡XXX♡♡♡

Kommentarer

  1. beautiful! I love that you live on an island. I also used to live on an island and LOVED the feeling of driving over the bridge after work to get home; it made me feel like I was 'escaping' to my beautiful home =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Braaa! Visst är det härlig att ha funnit sin plats i livet? Vissa gör det aldrig.

    Kram kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Åh så fint skrivet och vilka vackra bilder. Det ser verkligen jättevackert ut! Vi har också flyttat till en plats som vi inte är uppvuxna i och vi har flyttat hit för att komma närmare havet... Storyn är väldigt lik min... det kanske kommer ett inlägg på min blogg också... Jag har säkert sagt det förut men jag tycker verkligen om din blogg och dina bilder. Vi ses snart!

    Kramar Josefine

    SvaraRadera
  4. Precis så känner jag också ! Både dina fantastiska bilder och din vackra text beskriver hur rikt livet kan vara. Nu fick jag en liten kick så här på eftermiddagen. Inspiration till att se det man faktiskt har! Kram

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

♥♥ thank you for leaving a comment to me ♥♥