inspiration

inspiration

inspiration

inspiration

inspiration

hello hello..Hope you are doing goood.. Do you remember.. For a week or two i was shopping over internet..and yesterday i got mail from HONG KONG.(Oh man.. do i love getting real post like a package or a letter..) So this is some of what i where shopping.. (And i am still waiting for some more tape from Japan)


You will find the tape and masking stickers at Cutetape.


Books from Etsy Drama Of the Gifted Child  )  / Drama of the gifted sister


Thank you Lavender Playground fro letting me know that the author is from Taiwan 


Did i miss something.. let me know.. I can give you the ISBN number if you want to.. Just send me a note.. (I don´t have the book here at the moment)


Alright.. now i have to go to bed. (It´s toooo late for me AGAIN.. like every evenings) =)


goodnight

Kommentarer

  1. Hello~~
    This book looks really good, I looked it up and the author is from Taiwan (like me) So happy that ppl in Taiwan are discovering the joys of handicraft too!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Lavender for letting me know. =)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej vännen!
    Jag har inte varit så flitig på bloggen på sista tiden. Vi har äntligen flyttat in i vårt hus och det är helt underbart! Men man blir liksom helt tom. Varje dag under över ett år har vi ständigt haft mycket att göra och allt ska man göra NU. Nu när vi väl har kommit in så är det bara upp till oss om det ska göras. Så just nu blir det inte mycket gjort, vi bara pustar ut. Så skönt!

    Ser helt underbart ut, ditt lilla scrapkit!

    Ha en fin kväll!

    Kramar Josefine

    SvaraRadera
  4. inspirerande bilder!

    din blogg är så himla fin :) Glad, inspirerande och lekfull :)

    kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. That looks like such a great book! It's going on my wishlist.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

♥♥ thank you for leaving a comment to me ♥♥