Stampin´Up


Like myself, my sons like stamping. Thanks´ God =) Yesterday Albin and I made some cards. It´s so much fun doing that together. Have you ever herd about Stampin´ up? I just LOVE that brand. My husbands cousine introduce me to Stampin´up products.. You can not by this here in sweden but i know they use to have homepartys with a demonstrator in US. I think they got a online store now..
Their ink is the best. Typical.... i did not take a photo of their ink... but here you can see how they look like. I have used my own for 3 years now and it´s still working fine.

Classic Stampin Pads - Subtles Collection - by Stampin' Up!

Kommentarer

  1. I love Stampin' Up and have been to some of their parties here! So much to choose from!
    Great pics!
    Happy Tuesday xxx

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

♥♥ thank you for leaving a comment to me ♥♥