Freebie ✰ Estelle blog template part II ✰

After a day full of photo shooting at my work with VEGAFOTO and a bunch of statists hanging around, I can go to bed with thoughts like... Great.. I have learned a lot of photographing stuff today, and what a great day it have been.
I must say.. it feels good to have inspireing days like this at work 
sometimes. You need some input then and then. Right.


Here comes a new freebie for you again. It´s the Maybemej-prinsess Estelle template part II. You will find the first one here.

Goodnight.


Maybemej-Prinsess-Estelle-template-part-II

template-part-two-example

collage1000

Download

Kommentarer

  1. I love thank! It always makes things so beautiful, I'm delighted! =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOw, very nice! thanks for share :D

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

♥♥ thank you for leaving a comment to me ♥♥