I Love Carnival Action

I love Michelles carnival action on sunset photos. Its perfect for that. IF you´re not satisfied with the result after running the action.. just go back in history palette for adjustments.. then you can find your own tone and so on...

12

I promised the kids to take some pics of me if they allowed me to take some of them... better than candy... right. (as long as they not doing anything crasy wiht the camera....)
11
so this is me and my self. =)

Cred.

Michelle Nicole. (Carnival action)


Download it here.

Kommentarer

  1. Härliga bilder och bilden på dig är ju suverän!

    kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack för din fina kommentar. Blev jätteglad för ditt besök på min sida. Jag är ju inne och tassar på denna blogg rätt mycket. Så inspirerande och fantastiskt härliga bilder.
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such lovely photos, love them all!

    SvaraRadera
  4. halloj snygging!! fina foton på dig och killarna kram från mig

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

♥♥ thank you for leaving a comment to me ♥♥