05 mars 2011

New freebie on it´s way

maybemej_celebration_badge3

Yey.. I will post a new freebie for you tomorrow, Finally.... Here is an example. There will be both paper and frames in the digikit. =) Like 8 papers and 3 frames... I think it was..? It´s late and I have already been sleeping twice since i started writing this post. =/
It won´t be any elements this time.. I bet you will survive with out them. The owl and flower is from a earlier kit i made for a while ago. You find it here.


See ya tomorrow


Goodnight folks

2 kommentarer:

  1. Godmorgen!!! Sikke et helt fantastisk billede af dine dejlige drenge. De ser bare så søde ud. Glæder mig til endnu en af dine dejlige freebies. Kender godt når man falder i søvn foran computeren he he. Knus

    SvaraRadera
  2. They are so darn cute. Thank you for the freebies

    SvaraRadera

♥♥ thank you for leaving a comment to me ♥♥