New FREEBIE- PICNIC digital kit

Helloooo again =)
After some weeks (With a lot of other things, like work, taking care of the garden and just hanging out with my kids.) I am done with my NEW digital kit named PICNIC 


Everything is in highres. 
It´s a freebie Kit for personal use.
{I would be so glad if you left me some cred, with a link back to my blogpost if you share this kit with your friends or on your blog and so on.

You will also find a badge on my flickr account that you can use on your blog if you want to share it...Thank you if you do..}


And here it is .. I hope you enjoy it.


maybemej_picnic_digitalkit_badge


Maybemej_picnic_example


Kommentarer

  1. Awesome kit! Thank you so much!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks for another cute freebie!

    SvaraRadera
  3. very sweeeeet -- thank you!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jättefint! Tack så mycket!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Annemaj, thank you for this! i was by earlier this morning but then ran out of time before skedaddling off to work. i wanted to come back now to send many appreciative thoughts your way. i love these new fun graphics so much!!!

    and i was having a heck of a good time seeing the wizard photos you've taken lately too, awesome actions. looks like you are having a blast with them all. cheers to great happiness for you and yours. ♥

    SvaraRadera
  7. Greetings, seeing as this is the third kit I have downloaded from your lovely site, I thought it was high time to say hello, and mostly: thank you!
    I have been using your frames and kits on my blog, which is very amateur, but I enjoy it, and I enjoy it even more when I have digital work to make collages with, so thank you for providing me with so many hours of fun :)
    Wishing you all the very best!

    SvaraRadera
  8. thank you everyone. =) I am so glad you like it.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Thanks,Greetings from Turkey*İstanbul

    SvaraRadera
  10. Thank you can't wait to use it.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Love the freebie. I featured it on my new blog www.itsstilllife.com

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

♥♥ thank you for leaving a comment to me ♥♥