❄ Freebie- Dala horse christmas card

Hello, Ola, Hi, Hej, Tjena, O HAI, Ciao, Szia

Oh man.. I didn´t see the sun at all today. It have been a really dark and rainy day. Still no snow here in Sweden. It´s dark outside when I am driving to work at 7 a.m. and also when I am driving home from work at 4.30 p.m. 


It´s christmas soon...(Where did the time go) .. and i have made a christmas card for you to use if you would like to. The Dala horse is a typical swedish thing...We don´t normally use it for christmas..I think.. but I like it this way. 


Maybemej-dalahorse-christmascard-example

 Download 


Kommentarer

  1. Oh thanks a lot♥ Really pretty. Just love love love your style. And that new lens of yours is rocking!!! Like in Sweden no snow in Denmark (ha ha sounds like I ma there / just wishing). HUGS

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

♥♥ thank you for leaving a comment to me ♥♥